Our prestigious client is seeking a professional individual to assist the Operations Manager in the day-to-day, smooth running of all food and beverage areas and the professional shop as part of a duty management team. Ensuring a high attention to detail and that all SOPs are consistently delivered.
* To perform the role of duty manager as required and ensure daily checklists are maintained and fully implemented
* To be responsible for the smooth running of the operation when the Manager is on days off or holiday.
* To work "hands on" in all areas of the clubhouse including F&B and retail.
* To ensure all Front of House areas are maintained to the highest standards, ensuring high attention to detail on all product and customer service delivery.
* To ensure the Standard Operating Procedures for all departments are continually reviewed, periodically challenging for improvements
* Challenging yourself and others to bring new ideas to the business, striving for continual improvement and identifying any areas of training need
* To attend a weekly function sheet meeting.
* To assist the Manager to ensure all events are correctly planned, controlled and executed to the highest attention to detail at all times
* To assist the Manager to ensure the Clubhouse operations meets all its legal obligations in relation to staff welfare, food hygiene, health and safety, fire and all other legislation
* To assist the Manager to ensure the GP and Wage percentage to sales meets agreed annual targets
* To handle customer complaints for the business in the absence of the Manager , as may be required from time to time, ensuring all complaints are dealt with speedily and efficiently
* To ensure procedures are followed of all administration pertaining to cash handling, stock control, purchase orders and general accounting practices
* To ensure all equipment and services are maintained in good working order, rectifying any problems quickly for the smooth running of the operation
* QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
You must have 2 years experience minimum in a similar role and a thorough understanding of food and beverage, or retail. The ideal candidate will be personable team player, reliable and organized with strong attention to detail and of smart appearance. An interest in Golf would be an advantage.
For more information please call Anna Norrie on 01724 875600 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Gainsborough
Salary : £15k - £17k pa + BENEFITS
Date Advertised : 20 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.