NVQ Assessor Training Trainer Health and Social Care D32 D33 A1 TAQA
If you are a qualified NVQ Assessor (D32, D33, A1 Award, TAQA) and competent to assess in Health and Social Care Level 2 and 3, we have a full time and permanent position available. You will need experience within Elderly Care. This role will include delivery of Apprenticeships and keyskills. The role will require transport and the successful candidate will be covering one of the following locations: Hull, Preston, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham, or Oldham.
* Managing and assessing (D32, D33, A1 Award, TAQA) a caseload of learners who are currently undertaking their apprenticeship in Health and Social Care.
* Complete Start-Up learner paperwork.
* Liaise with both learner and employer during the first month of the apprentice starting their chosen Apprenticeship to arrange an assessment visit to reduce early leaver risk.
* Maintaining own diary and working autonomously.
* Field based - travelling around the area to various locations.
* Completing paperwork and keeping accurate records.
* Responsible for meeting deadlines and keeping to agreed timescales.
This role is working with a well-established training provider with an excellent reputation. On top of a competitive package you will receive mileage, company mobile, laptop, and 25 days holiday.
For this role you will need:
* To be a qualified NVQ Assessor (D32, D33, A1 Award, TAQA).
* Teaching qualification - desirable PTTLS or equivalent.
* Competent to assess in Health and Social Care - Elderly Background.
* Previous experience delivering keyskills both literacy and numeracy.
* Basic office IT knowledge (including most Microsoft Office packages).
* Able to communicate at all levels.
* Driver with own transport.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or apply below in the first instance.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Lincoln
Salary : £20000 - £21000
Date Advertised : 02 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.