NVQ Assessor Training Trainer Health and Social Care D32 D33 A1 TAQA
If you are a qualified NVQ Assessor (D32, D33, A1 Award, TAQA) and competent to assess in Health and Social Care Level 2 and 3, we have a full time and permanent position available. You will need experience within Elderly Care. This role will include delivery of Apprenticeships and keyskills. The role will require transport.
* Managing and assessing (D32, D33, A1 Award, TAQA) a caseload of learners who are currently undertaking their apprenticeship in Health and Social Care.
* Complete Start-Up learner paperwork.
* Liaise with both learner and employer during the first month of the apprentice starting their chosen Apprenticeship to arrange an assessment visit to reduce early leaver risk.
* Maintaining own diary and working autonomously.
* Field based - travelling around the area to various locations.
* Completing paperwork and keeping accurate records.
* Responsible for meeting deadlines and keeping to agreed timescales.
This role is working with a well-established training provider with an excellent reputation. On top of a competitive package you will receive mileage, company mobile, laptop, and 25 days holiday.
For this role you will need:
* To be a qualified NVQ Assessor (D32, D33, A1 Award, TAQA).
* Teaching qualification - desirable PTTLS or equivalent.
* Competent to assess in Health and Social Care - Elderly Background.
* Previous experience delivering keyskills both literacy and numeracy.
* Basic office IT knowledge (including most Microsoft Office packages).
* Able to communicate at all levels.
* Driver with own transport.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below in the first instance.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Scunthorpe
Salary : £20000 - £21000
Date Advertised : 02 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.