Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Team Leader with drive and ambition to help their business grow and achieve great results. The successful candidate will lead and develop a team of advisors to enable them to maximise sales and customer service opportunities.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Monitoring and managing team achievement of key performance indicators.
* Developing and coaching team members to improve performance and customer service.
* Conducting one to one meetings to review individual performance.
* Managing organisational change into the team.
You must be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills.
* Determination to achieve high standards.
* Forward thinking with good decision making skills.
* Experience of coaching, motivating and leading a team and have genuine interest in individuals and their development.
Hours: 37.5 per week on Shift Basis including weekend working.
(The successful candidates must be flexible to work between 8.00am - 10.00pm Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 6:00pm Saturday and 10:00am - 4:00pm Sunday)
Apply now for more information!
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Peterborough, Spalding, Huntingdon, Stamford, Corby, Leicester, Northampton, Cambridge, St. Neots, Lincoln
Salary : £22,000 - 26,500 + Bonus
Date Advertised : 08 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.