Area Sales Manager
AREA SALES MANAGER
(LINCOLNSHIRE & EAST MIDLANDS TO SOUTH COAST)
SALARY £35,000 (RISING TO £37,000 AFTER PROBATIONARY PERIOD)
PLUS UP TO 20% BONUS AND PENSION
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful International organisation who are looking to expand their sales into new markets and as a result are looking for an Area Sales Manager.
AS THE AREA SALES MANAGER YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR;
* Promotion and selling to a growing portfolio of clients including engineers, contractors and concrete companies
* Working and supporting a major UK account
* Preparation and delivery of budgets and short term forecasts
* Identifying trends and opportunities, reacting to market developments and providing input to R&D for product innovation
* Maintain and strengthen contacts with existing relationships
* Producing quotes and following up
* Actively thinking about new business opportunities
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR THE ROLE OF AREA SALES MANAGER:
* Ideal candidates will have a good understanding within the construction, civil engineering, heavy build, concrete, chemical admixture or precast industry
* You will have the ability to understand technical products and their application
* The capability to build successful business relationships and plan a busy workload is essential
* Previous experience of selling civil engineering products would be beneficial.
The territory covered in this role would include the south of the Humber (i.e. Lincolnshire and South Yorkshire to as far as Kent.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation who are currently enjoying an upturn in business with exciting times ahead.
Suitable job titles may include; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development, Account Manager, Account Management, Territory Manager, Sales Representative
Arlington Moore Recruitment Agency is a consultancy based Recruitment Company specialising in Permanent, Interim and Temporary jobs for Non Management, Management and Director levels. Our job sectors include Manufacturing and Operations, Supply Chain and Logistics, Engineering & Design, Finance and Accounts, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology, Science & Laboratory, Quality, Print & Repro and General Office
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Hull, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham, Milton Keynes, London, Norwich, Cambridge, Coventry, Peterborough, Maidstone, Chelmsford, Birmingham
Salary : Circa £35,000
Date Advertised : 15 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.